Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Bilo trip

1st orfer
6 snuggle liqiuid
6 mac and cheese box
Total 3,.26
used previous cat from mac and cheese and got another $2.00 so it rolls plus I got a $3.00 cat from the snuggle for the unilever deal



2nd order
6 kraft mac and cheese
2 mccormick taco seasonings
2 hunt ketchup
1 kraft dressing
Total after coupons
5.20
Used $2.00 catalina I got from kraft mac and cheese and got another one

3rd transaction
6 kraft macand cheese
total after coupons .65
Used $2.00 catalina I got from kraft mac and cheese and got another one


4th transaction
6 kraft mac and cheese
2 knorr sides
4 bountiful wishbone dressings had raincheck for bogof

Total 1.,92 received a $2.00 cat for kraft but not for the unilever I guess the bountifuls don't work.
So I got 24 boxes of mac and cheese, 2 knor sides, 4 wishbone dressings, 2 hunts ketchup, 2 taco seasonings, 1 kraft dressing and 6 snuggles. My totals on my receipt its just a little over 10 bucks plus I still have a $2.00 catalina for my next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment